Help us improve DoomtownDB by reporting bugs or proposing additional features on BitBucket!
Version 3.0: living DTDB
Marking tokens as unusable to remove them from deckbuilder collection.
December 2015 rules update.
Adding archive rules section.
Now that most of the big updates are done, the updates won't be bundled together, I'll try updating more regularly, logging the changes in that list in reverse chronological order (newer on top).
- iOS Fix.
- Cards display changed.
- New Rules sections.
- The Light Shineth added.
- Updating the starting posse over the number of dude in deck will add the card to your deck.
- Work around for iOS users bug regarding the value buttons.
- Composite rules updated.
- Adding value selectors in the deckbuilder.
- Allowing each deck to be sorted in the user's decks page.
- Adding the card name autocompletion when publishing a deck.
- Tournaments property when publishing.
- New factions from IOUF.
- Fixing deck exports.
- Adding promos.
- Allowing download of other users' decks.
- Raising a warning when starting a dude from another outfit.
- Various small layout changes.
- Various small code fixes.
- Adding DoomtownDB icons.
- Allowing user to sort a deck list when editing the deck.
- Minor layout changes in the card search page.
- Displaying the grifters in the "dudes" column when sorting a decklist by gang.
- Minor display and code fixes.
- Adding a "rules" page, including rulebook, faq and floor rules.
- Fixing syntaxic search when building decks.
- Adding the image of the cards when hovering their name.
- Displaying the starting posse in the highlighted deck.
- Allowing to browse the reviews over 1 month old.
- Correction on starting values displayed (GR, influence and production).
- Allowing to start multiple non-unique dudes.
- Allowing to start Core deeds.
- Additionnal verifications when building decks (negative starting GR, multiple unique dudes, more than 4 cards with same name, max starting posse size, ...).
- Adding the option to sort by value the cards in the card listing.
- Adding the option to sort by value and by gang the cards in the deck viewer.
- Adding the experience level to dudes names.
- Adding illustrators and flavor text to card entries.
- Change of developper.
- Change of webmaster.