Dude • Draw 3 • Influence 1 • Cost 5 • Upkeep 1

Noon, Boot, Pay 1 Ghost Rock: Discard a goods card attached to a dude at this location. Sammy gains 1 bounty. If the discarded goods card was a Horse, pull. If the pull is higher than the Horse's value, attach it to Sammy instead.

"If possession is 90% of the law, the other 10% is a fast horse. Now I have both."
• Riccardo Rullo • The Light Shineth #16
Reviews
By on

Samantha is a character with mediocre stats. In a deck that you are building around giving the stud ability she is good. For me she serves one single purpose and she is doing it well, she is here to help me beat land slide decks. With the known combo Makaio Kaleo, Esq. and Fred Aims you can keep your influence really high. If they play evidence in their home samantha can easily take it in your turn. So you are safe to keep digging for that ace removal to finally remove all his dudes. Beware you might need a move in action in case they use pistol whip.