- High value spells are good for The Fourth Ring
- Easy to pull off, any Huckster in a deck made to throw any kind of spell will succeed
- A useful effect in certain circumstances (sorry Wendy and Allie, you two are the main targets), and with a growing card pool it will only get better
- Many good cards in value for 4R and Hex-liking decks (Hex Slingin', Kevin, Tyx) and utility cards (Jackson's Strike, Undertaker, for a deck that tends to Ace it's own cards)
- The effect can be dead in many cases, which probably explains why it is so easy to cast
How to run it: Four of this are too many, in case the effect is not useful in a matchup you don't want to be bogged down by useless spells. In matchups where it is good/great, odds are you won't be needing more than one out to take out that annoying ability every single day.